Mini Camps On Tour
We are now arranging LOCATIONS and DATES for Summer 2020!
CONTACT US if you would like to set up a camp in your area!
The RMSC Mini-Camp Program can be, and has been, operated in several different formats. A few of the most popular are:
- 1) 2 Hours per Day for 5 Consecutive Days
- (Example: Monday through Friday from 9-11 am each day)
- 2) Weekend Mini-Camp - 5 Sessions over a 3 Day Period
- (Example: Friday - 5:30-7:30 pm, Saturday 9-11 am and 12-2 pm, Sunday 1-3 pm and 4-6 pm)
- 3) 2 1/2 Hours per Day for 4 Consecutive Days
- (Example: Monday through Thursday from 5:30-8:00 pm each day)
- This Format works great with a Customized Program!
- 20 Player Minimum - 120 Player Maximum
AGE GROUPS: 5 and Older
- MINI-CAMP FEES:
- Starting at $99.00 Per Player (The Camp Fee may increase if there are additional costs for Field Rental, Staff Lodging, etc.)
Two Hour, Skill Based Sessions that includes:
Skills – Games – Video Analysis – Contests - Small Group Training – Ball Machine - Rebound Nets – Radar Gun - Scrimmages and MORE!
- SESSION #1 – Dribbling and 1v1
- SESSION #2 – Ball Control - Passing
- SESSION #3 – Shooting and Finishing
- SESSION #4 – RMSC Soccer Skill Evaluations
- SESSION #5 – Parent’s Day Soccer Carnival - Scrimmages
CUSTOMIZED MINI-CAMP PROGRAM
We can CUSTOMIZE the Program to fit the needs of the players in your organization and also have the ability to run separate, but simultaneous camps for individual age groups or teams. Some topics that we have covered in this format are: Communication - Receiving Balls out of the Air - Combination Play - Shape - Individual Defending - Crossing and Finishing - Small-Sided Random Tournament - Triangles - Switching Fields
WHAT TO BRING
- A Learning Attitude
- A Soccer Ball (If you have one)
- Athletic Shoes or Soccer Cleats
- SOCCER Clothing (Shorts, Shirt, Socks)
- Shin Guards - REQUIRED at ALL RMSC Sessions
- Cold Weather Gear (Warm-up Pants, Jacket, Gloves, etc.)
- Rain Gear (In case it Rains)
- FULL Water Bottle - Hat - Sunscreen